Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: messy friends in your car!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Steve

Don’t you hate it when your friend gets into the car and leave all their rubbish everywhere? (RANT) I am gonna post his rubbish back in an sack LOL

fiesta_lad
[quote name='Steve' timestamp='1312627382' post='138882']
<p>Donít you hate it when your friend gets into the car and leave all their rubbish everywhere? (RANT) I am gonna post his rubbish back in an sack LOL</p>
[/quote]

I hate when people try to get in your car with crap all over them say if they just finish work and when you go to put a seat cover down they look at you like your mad.
Danny87
Yeah I hate this too, one of my mates is a plasterer, and he wears the same jeans when he's working as he does when he finishes work - as in, he doesn't wear overalls or put some old jeans/combats on when he's working. So I go and meet him after work sometimes, and he gets into me car filty with plaster all over him. It's horrible, last time when I met him I had my old Punto, I'm yet to get him in my Fiesta and tbh it's so clean inside, I'll lay newspaper all over the floor and cover the seat in bin bags - either that or tell him to clean himself up, better still I won't let him anywhere near my car until he's showered and put some clean clothes on! :D

One of the other annoying things is my mates who smoke, I'm a smoker myself so that's not the problem - I always smoke and roll a ciggy out of my car, because the tobacco goes all over my seats. But one particular friend of mine can't seem to understand that there's no smoking or rolling in my car. So he does it anyway until I remind him again, but then it's too late and he's got tobacco all over my seat.

It's all just one of those things I suppose, cars will always get dirty inside, but mud, plaster and tobacco is more annoying than just dust or the odd bottle of coke left inside.
fiesta_lad
[quote name='Danny87' timestamp='1312639313' post='138891']
Yeah I hate this too, one of my mates is a plasterer, and he wears the same jeans when he's working as he does when he finishes work - as in, he doesn't wear overalls or put some old jeans/combats on when he's working. So I go and meet him after work sometimes, and he gets into me car filty with plaster all over him. It's horrible, last time when I met him I had my old Punto, I'm yet to get him in my Fiesta and tbh it's so clean inside, I'll lay newspaper all over the floor and cover the seat in bin bags - either that or tell him to clean himself up, better still I won't let him anywhere near my car until he's showered and put some clean clothes on! :D

One of the other annoying things is my mates who smoke, I'm a smoker myself so that's not the problem - I always smoke and roll a ciggy out of my car, because the tobacco goes all over my seats. But one particular friend of mine can't seem to understand that there's no smoking or rolling in my car. So he does it anyway until I remind him again, but then it's too late and he's got tobacco all over my seat.

It's all just one of those things I suppose, cars will always get dirty inside, but mud, plaster and tobacco is more annoying than just dust or the odd bottle of coke left inside.
[/quote]

I don't smoke in the car i ways get out and smoke but i have some people trying to smoke in the car has soon has i hear that lighter click i am on to them :lol:. I eat in the car but i am always carefull and another thing that gets me going when it raining and people get in my car and open the window wide so all the door gets wet i think to myself why. but the one that i nearly died on was gf dad gets in my car with dog poo on his shoe i nearly had a heart attack and the smell o my god not only that he got it over the rubber on the door still i wasnt happy at all.
Danny87
Argh dog poo! Did you manage to get rid of the smell? :D

Funny talking about this earlier, saw my mate an hour ago and he gets into my car with his ciggy, and I looked at him. "How many times do I have to tell people no smoking in my new car", "Oh sorry mate".. lol. Until the next time.

My car is so clean inside (OCD!) and I really want to keep it that way. Some of my mates can't understand, but they've never had their own cars. I try and explain having your own car is like an extension of yourself. You arrange everything inside how you want, just like in your house. It might be a 10 year old banger MK5 Fiesta to one person, but to me it's more than that.

You know what I mean :D
fiesta_lad
[quote name='Danny87' timestamp='1312673815' post='138938']
Argh dog poo! Did you manage to get rid of the smell? :D

Funny talking about this earlier, saw my mate an hour ago and he gets into my car with his ciggy, and I looked at him. "How many times do I have to tell people no smoking in my new car", "Oh sorry mate".. lol. Until the next time.

My car is so clean inside (OCD!) and I really want to keep it that way. Some of my mates can't understand, but they've never had their own cars. I try and explain having your own car is like an extension of yourself. You arrange everything inside how you want, just like in your house. It might be a 10 year old banger MK5 Fiesta to one person, but to me it's more than that.

You know what I mean :D
[/quote]

The smell went after about 5 magic trees hanging from the rear view mirror and going mad spraying nearly a full bottle of magic tree in a can but in the end i got new mats all round and a deep clean in the car.
matty076
i hate people dropping food in my car especially if i just cleaned it grrrrrrr

Full Colour Version: messy friends in your car!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615