Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Focus St Turbo Problems
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
dek
i own a ford focus st 06 plate and when i drive it the turbo keeps redlining i have to be very careful and gradually build up speed does anyone have an answer to this problem.
Stew_p
Hey Dek,
Sorry, not got any answers for you unfortunately but exactly the same thing happened to my '06 plate ST today. When I accelerate I get a very brief boost of power but it then disappears and the turbo gauge red lines and then falls back down. Gonna have to find a reliable garage in the Glasgow area to have a look at it. Just wondered if you had any luck with yours? I'm hoping it's a hose or something simple (and cheap) like that, but not holding my breath.....

Cheers.
Stew
jb80
i have the same problem. did you ever find the cause?
steveohst3
would be greatfull if anyone knows the answer to this problem as my st is doing the same
jb80
[quote name='steveohst3' timestamp='1337087325' post='182652']
would be greatfull if anyone knows the answer to this problem as my st is doing the same
[/quote] did you ever find the problem?
Teabags
Boost solenoid possible?

Full Colour Version: Ford Focus St Turbo Problems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615