Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Deciding What Galaxy To Buy
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Galaxy Club
caroline 66
we are hoping to buy a ford galaxy when we find one but havent a clue of what to look for there are so many different models .been a female i would like tinted windows and the park sensor i could go on but i dont know what engine size is best to go for or what to watch out for what is the differences between all the models and which models are the better ones ie higher models and lower models .. help
scudney
[quote name='caroline 66' timestamp='1312738609' post='139011']
we are hoping to buy a ford galaxy when we find one but havent a clue of what to look for there are so many different models .been a female i would like tinted windows and the park sensor i could go on but i dont know what engine size is best to go for or what to watch out for what is the differences between all the models and which models are the better ones ie higher models and lower models .. help
[/quote]

Hi the choice is yours,do a bit of research,the main differences are in engine size and trim level,so it depends on what you are after.I think there are 4 entry levels - the LX,ZETEC,GHIA and TATANIUM,with three engine sizes(although there might be variants)-1.8,2.0,2.5.If I am not wrong I think they all come with rear tinted windows.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615