Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Wiring Routing
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
mlynex
hi everyone,

i've just been fitting my towing equipment to my recently aquired focus and need to route a small harness
into the engine bay but cannot seem to find the wiring access point. has anyone got any ideas please.

thanks in anticipation of any help
kingman267
were are you wireing from? outside or inside the car. in my foed i found a gromet behind the glove box going into the engin bay from up under the foot well.
mlynex
[quote name='kingman267' timestamp='1312899939' post='139274']
were are you wireing from? outside or inside the car. in my foed i found a gromet behind the glove box going into the engin bay from up under the foot well.
[/quote]
mlynex
[quote name='kingman267' timestamp='1312899939' post='139274']
[/quote]
hi mate,
i,m wiring from inside the car to the engine bay. thanks for the help i'll have a look for it.
kingman267
sorry if i have missled you i forgot to say it was on my fiesta but should be simmilar set up. if not sorry for the duff gen

Full Colour Version: Focus Wiring Routing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615