Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Car :)
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
SilverSXZ
[font="Georgia"][center]Hi guys,

I've just brought a 2006 Ford Fiesta Style Climate

I was just wondering if anyone could elighten me to what the climate pack includes as I can't see anything different to the Style

Also it has an AUX button does this mean I am able to add the AUX feature to my car?

jeebowhite
[quote name='SilverSXZ' timestamp='1312916659' post='139307']
[font="Georgia"][center]Hi guys,

I've just brought a 2006 Ford Fiesta Style Climate

I was just wondering if anyone could elighten me to what the climate pack includes as I can't see anything different to the Style

Also it has an AUX button does this mean I am able to add the AUX feature to my car?

[/quote]

Hi Silver,

First of all welcome, secondly, the Climate Pack tends to be just the addition of aircon to that model, and also contains a better pollen filter.

As for the aux, you may have it already installed, or you can install the aux plug after.

Full Colour Version: New Car :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615