Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oz
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Breda
Hi my name is Breda and I am new to this site. I have a Ford Focus Zetec built in Australia in 2004.
I am hoping that someone on this site can help me as I have received zero assistance from Ford UK & Ford Australia!
I imported my car From Australia to Europe 5 years ago....all with no problems. I have now moved to the UK and have my car with me which I am trying to import to the UK.
I have been advised by the DVLA and also VOSA that I must have either a Certificate of Conformity or a Type Approval Cert from Ford Australia. Otherwise the vehicle will have to undertake an IVA Test which costs approx GBP200.
I am currently trying to obtain this cert from Ford but to no avail. I have contacted both Ford UK & Australia. Ford UK say it is nothing to do with them and Ford Australia are ignoring me! Has anyone else had this difficulty? Is fo please adsvise how you overcame this problem!!
Gratefully appreciate any assistance.

Breda
Gazjs
Welcome :)

Full Colour Version: Oz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.