Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Focus 2011 Built In Sat Nav
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
thommo2691
Hi there, I'm brand new to this forum and I'm looking for some help. I've just bought a 2011 focus sport with built in satnav. Unfortunately I do not have any instructions for it. Can anybody help? Thanks
cuke
Hi and welcome to the forum, go back to the dealership, no new car should be supplied without the necessary manuals...
Chris
thommo2691
Thanks for reply. I've been to dealership and have been assured it has been sent for. I've seen other people with the same problem getting shunted between Ford and Blaupunkt, so keeping my fingers crossed . Cheers
Preee
Hi Thommo2691

I have uploaded a PDF version to mediafire for you to download here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dwcdaqncuzctzbk

Manual covers FX and NX models
thommo2691
Hi Preee , thank you very much,just what I was looking for. Hope I can return favour sometime. Cheers
Preee
Not a problem :D

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615