Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your Fav Car Music?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Steve

What music do you listen to in your car? Let’s see what peoples tastes are like on the club :) I like a bit of Rihanna, tinchy stryder to down to a bit of classicial to suit my mood. Whats Yours?

Danny87
Great question :D I'm the same as you it really depends on my mood.

Most of the time I'm into my hiphop, so I love Tupac, Immortal Technique, Biggie etc in my car. While other times I'll listen to the RHCP, The Police and some cheesy 80s stuff haha.
DanGull
I only listen to audiobooks in the car - I work as a musician and I can't have music on without REALLY concentrating on it, to the detriment of my driving, so no music in the car for me. :(
Danny87
[quote name='DanGull' timestamp='1313405574' post='140101']
I only listen to audiobooks in the car - I work as a musician and I can't have music on without REALLY concentrating on it, to the detriment of my driving, so no music in the car for me. :(
[/quote]

Wow really? That's awesome, what sort of work do you do? I'm a musician too but probably not as good as you, I record music and play a bit of guitar. I make a lot of trance and electronica using Logic. Mostly just for fun :D
DanGull
I'm a clarinet and sax player Danny - I work on shows, in orchestras, jazz bands, bit of studio/session work - basically as much varied stuff as I can to keep things fresh.
Danny87
That sounds fantastic! I remember trying to learn the clarinet when I was in school, I wasn't too bad but kinda lost interest in the end. It's something I wish I'd stuck to though.
Steve
[quote name='DanGull' timestamp='1313406263' post='140104']
I'm a clarinet and sax player Danny - I work on shows, in orchestras, jazz bands, bit of studio/session work - basically as much varied stuff as I can to keep things fresh.
[/quote]

thats cool dan!
gnetrok
Again, depends on my mood. Generally its a bit of led zeppelin :D but this week Ive been listening to the Moody Blues. Most people my age dont even know who they are... lol
matty076
i prefer older song, 'summer of 69' bryan adams

Full Colour Version: Your Fav Car Music?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.