Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Foc Meet 16Th October 2011
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Ford Owners Club Meets & Regional Discussion > Midlands
Pages: 1, 2
Mark M.K
Hi all,

It's that time of year again where FOC have the chance of a forum meet!

The details are as follows:

[b]Date[/b]: 16th October 2011
[b]Location[/b]: Caldecotte Arms, Bletchern Way, Caldecotte, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
[b]Postcode[/b]: MK7 8HP
[b]Time[/b]: 12:00 PM

At the moment i'd like to take a list of names on who can attend this meet. So please do let us know soon as possible if you can attend on this date.

[u][b]Members attending:[/b][/u]

Mark M.K
DanGull
Fordpartsman
Michael P
Flic
iNath
kahulakarma
Meachie
jmbrown91
ROB S140
Macca91
Ben

As a bonus, FOC have teamed up with the one and only Dodo Juice! Dodo Juice have kindy donated a sample pot of their famous wax, an applicator pad, and a buffing cloth. To be in a chance of winning this amazing prize, all you need to do is turn up at this meet in a clean car. It's as simple as that! On the day of the meet, the winner will be picked by the members who attended the meet. Most votes for that car will win the wax.

[center][center][img]http://www.dodojuice.com/img/djBanner468.gif[/img][/center][url="http://www.dodojuice.com"]Dodo Juice[/url][/center]

[u][b]The T's & C's for the competition are as follows:[/b][/u]
The prize is 1x Dodo Juice Starter kit - 30ml wax, applicator pad and buffing cloth.
You must be an active member on FOC.
Only one vote per person is allowed.
The prize has no cash value, and is non refundable.
You can use any product to clean your car before the meet, that also includes Dodo Juice.
The prize will be given to the member with the most votes on the day of the meet, which is the 16th October 2011.
The event organizer (myslef) will be excluded from the competition.

[Added by DanGull]

I just wanted to say congratulations to Mark - who has been appointed as the member in charge of organising FOC meets in collaboration with the other mods and managers. He organised a cracking meet in Milton Keynes a while back - so he already seemed the obvious choice, and now this one goes to show it was the right call.

Nice one Mark - welcome to the mod team.
DanGull
I'm there with bells on. :D
fordpartsman
Im there. Only down the road. Have fun boys and girls
Michael P
Can't think of any reason why not!
fordpartsman
for all those attending i have about 15 of the new FOC stickers going free, will be on a first come first serve basis to those that have not got them already
DanGull
Adam I never got mine - so can I bag one from you please?
fordpartsman
Being as your so special you can have two
fordpartsman
[quote name='Michael P' timestamp='1313433800' post='140178']
Can't think of any reason why not!
[/quote]

Are we making you park the other end of the car park
Michael P
Perhaps so, well, you can try, but i'll park right next to you :)
Flic
Oh go on then, I'll try to remember to come :unsure:
Mark M.K
List & location is updated. The meet will take place at our usual spot in Milton Keynes - the windmill pub :) Details are as above in my first post
DanGull
[quote name='fordpartsman' timestamp='1313482193' post='140226']
Being as your so special you can have two
[/quote]

Cheerys matey - or cupcake as another member called me the other day :lol:
fordpartsman
is this meet just being attended by mods or something

and michael of course
Mark M.K
[quote name='fordpartsman' timestamp='1313638071' post='140485']
is this meet just being attended by mods or something

and michael of course
[/quote]

:lol: Looks like it for now...But lets get the word around that FOC are having this meet!

I also have a update from Dodo Juice. They are giving us a pot of wax, a wax applicator and buffing cloth! So this is a whole starter kit for waxing your car's!

Put your names down to attend to win this amazing prize!
Mark M.K
I now have the box of goodies from Dodo Juice (many thanks if you're reading this!) I can now confirm the details of what items you can win! They are:

1 x 30ml pot of Dodo Juice Purple Haze PRO
1 x supernatural finger mitt
1 x Basics of bling extra soft buffing cloth

This prize is worth almost 18!

Get your names down to win this amazing prize thanks to Dodo Juice!

[IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb234/dobis2k7/DSC00854.jpg[/IMG]
iNath
I've swapped a shift at work so I'm off this day now - better make it good ;)
kahulakarma
I'm up for it will have the metal by then.
Michael P
I'm still coming! Just not in a mazda...
Flic
Yippeeeeee... That was only half sarcasm ;)
Mark M.K
There's a bonus prize for the person who can cause the most damage to Michael's new car :lol:
Michael P
I'm hoping that at least ONE of you is pleasantly surprised about the car!! My mum has now got hers, (the picanto is gone!), and it's really nice!!
Flic
I like it Mikey :)
Michael P
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! you have to like it anyway, we have to have our usual chat...
DanGull
Your usual chat is usually in my car...
Michael P
we can alternate! be warned, NO ONE is sitting on my car this time. if i find anyone even thinking of it, i'll slash your toes.
Flic
We can have a Tour of 'usual chats' including all cars so as no one feels left out ;)

I'm excited for the meet! Us 3 are sitting together yeah?? Standard! :lol:

Anyone from my way (Herts) want to convoy then give me a shout.
Michael P
it ALMOST sounds like you're going to turn up! This will be the first big test for the car, well, not so much a test, more just pissing about with the cruise control
Flic
I'm 99.9% sure I'll remember to turn up!!

You buying a new car has made me want to get one now damnit! Fabio is dirty and I can't clean him easily on my driveway so it's just easier to buy a new one. I loooove all the toys on the new Focus, however they don't do a 3 door version... No thanks!
Michael P
i like your style, pay someone a fiver who has a proper drive and a hose pipe OR spend 14k on a new car, i know what i'd do...

[size="1"]Buy a new car[/size]
Flic
Don't panic. Fabio has been clean and I no longer need to replace him :D
DanGull
I won't ask how he's been cleaned...

Of course the three of us can sit together, wouldn't be an FOC meet without it!
Michael P
JUST before i read Dan's comment i was thinking to myself "she's taken it to a hand car wash, Daniel will not be happy"

rest assured Dan, i4detailing have stolen 40 from me in return for fresh cleaning things, i'll make an effort with this one!!
Flic
No no, it's best you don't ask how. You'll only get upset!
Michael P
My local one is quite good, so i've heard.

It won't get my Corsa though, hell no.
Flic
OI WENCH! I've Facebooked you like a million times. STOP IGNORING MEEEE! Chatzy anyone?
Meachie
Can Anyone Attend? Im Only Down The Road And I Would Like To :-) x
Mark M.K
Of course you can! We always welcome new faces. Shall i put your name down to attend?
Meachie
Yes Please :D Am I Ok To Bring People With Me ... Just As I Will Know No One :(

Thank You
Mark M.K
Yes, thats fine. Long as you dont bring too many :lol:
jmbrown91
Put my name down Mark, I'll come down for an hour or 2 :)
Meachie
HaHa ... I Dont Have That Many Friends :\
Mark M.K
Hi all,

Little update. With just a little over 3 weeks to go, i'll tell the people who have never been to this meet location before on where we will be parked. The picture below with the red ring is where we will be.

[IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb234/dobis2k7/picc.jpg[/IMG]

It looks like we will have a good number turn out for this up comming meet, Don't forget the prize on offer. Thanks to our friends at Dodo Juice

[center][center][img]http://www.dodojuice.com/img/djBanner468.gif[/img][/center][url="http://www.dodojuice.com"]Dodo Juice[/url][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb234/dobis2k7/DSC00854.jpg[/IMG][/center]
To win this amazing prize, just turn up in a clean car!

That is all for now :)
ROB S140
I cant see why nt. Hoppfully i can afford to make it as im comming from cov. ;)
car would probably be swated with flys knowing my look lol. :lol:
Flic
Excellent news Rob :D the more the merrier!

What are we classing as a 'clean' car? if we are going by Dan's standards I will be disqualified from the Dodo competition :lol:
Mark M.K
A clean car is simply that, a mirror finish ;) little damage as possible to paintwork etc... Not that any of that matters, the people who turn up will be the judge of who has the cleanest car.

My plan is, everybody writes down on a bit of paper the number plate of the car they think is the cleanest (please be honest!) - nobody will know who votes for who. unless of course you tell them :lol: Then i will count the votes to see what car has the most votes. In the event of a tie, you will vote again for the cars what tied the result.

The winner will have their car picture sent to Dodo Juice HQ for them to admire, and you get their amazing wax for free!
ROB S140
cant wait to go. might not win as i have scratches on my bonnet but o well ill come anyway to meet people lol. :lol:
DanGull
My car will not be clean. I'm playing South Pacific in MK the day and night before the meet, so will probably stay over and will not have been able to clean the car.

I think I'm probably not eligible anyway - and neither is Flic - for the same reason that Mark isn't.
Mark M.K
Everybody is eligible apart from myself ;)
Michael P
Mine will hopefully be clean beforehand, whether the M6 and M1 will be kind to the car is another thing!
Flic
I'll definitely not be eligible!! Fabio hasn't seen a 'mirror finish' since he was a wee baba. He's happy with the rustic look ;)

Full Colour Version: Foc Meet 16Th October 2011
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615