Hi i am new to this forum so be gentle with me. I have recently purchased a ford focus zetec (Automatic) 2007 (57) 1.6. I need to purchase a lockable fuel cap but am unable to find one anywhere. I know that the fuel filler flap locks when the car locks but i would like a fuel cap that is lockable as well. Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.