Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Secret Car Gadget Bond Stylee
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Steve

If you could have a secret gadget in the car what would it be?, (eg.) the ejector seat in the James Bond Aston Martin or a machine out of the front grill. Just for fun name what you would have :)

jeebowhite
Missiles :) I would be bankrupt though as I would fire them all off daily...

Or might just stick with a wheel puncture kit, and get the rest of those who cant drive off the road with it ;)
johnH
that little red button on men in black...
Preee
I think it would have to be the Oil slick button to remove the many Taxis stuck to the back of my bumper :P
andy_1984
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1313607166' post='140431']
I think it would have to be the Oil slick button to remove the many Taxis stuck to the back of my bumper :P
[/quote]

thats an easy one, replace your sump plug with a wine cork and piece of string :P
Preee
[quote name='andy_1984' timestamp='1313655598' post='140498']
thats an easy one, replace your sump plug with a wine cork and piece of string :P
[/quote]

:lol: yes that would work haha can you try it for me ? with pics please :P
Danny87
I'd love a flame thrower, then if anyone tailgated me (like always) then I'd just give 'em a blast of that! LOL :D
gnetrok
Im thinking some sort of hidden forklift contraption that would lift up the reallllyyy slow car in front, let me pass through then plonk the other car down behind me.
There are more violent versions of this, but... I thought I'd be nice. lol

Full Colour Version: Secret Car Gadget Bond Stylee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.