Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cd6000 Code
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
dashboard56
fitted a single play to replace the unreliable multi players and cant reset it after a trip to the garage where they disconnected my battery.. tried to get the unit out but one of the clips wont release otherwise the number is written on it..grrrrr.. got the cd player off ebay so not much chance of him having the code.. any suggestions??..
hay88
[quote name='dashboard56' timestamp='1313666872' post='140511']
fitted a single play to replace the unreliable multi players and cant reset it after a trip to the garage where they disconnected my battery.. tried to get the unit out but one of the clips wont release otherwise the number is written on it..grrrrr.. got the cd player off ebay so not much chance of him having the code.. any suggestions??..
[/quote]
try pressing button 2 and 6 at the same time to see if the serial may roll across the display.
and on some button 1 and 6
dashboard56
thanks but it didnt bring up the serial number i was expecting..
display shows...
MGP DJ5, 4-06, 04--3-00.

hoping the radio code wizards can decipher it for me
hay88
[quote name='dashboard56' timestamp='1313684534' post='140551']
thanks but it didnt bring up the serial number i was expecting..
display shows...
MGP DJ5, 4-06, 04--3-00.

hoping the radio code wizards can decipher it for me
[/quote]
this will give you an idear on how the clips work to remove it.
http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/213/77/

http://www.fitaudio.com/index.php?CategoryID=13
dashboard56
Thanks for that info. 2 mechanics tried at garage after they had finished the work being done but couldn't draw the unit out on the right hand side. i've got a set of keys but they are tucked away in a box taped to a faulty multi play and i've moved house since seeing them :huh:. think i will try to borrow garage set and have a play!!.. the code is (as usual) written on the radio once i've got it out (why do people do that? lol)
dashboard56
Managed to drag the cd player out today. :D . one of the clips has a lug missing so wasn't freeing.. wrote the code down this time so prepared if it happens again :rolleyes: Thanks for the links Hayley they helped.. still got 2 multi play 6 cd units to get rid of, but there again i'm sure most mondeo owners have lol

Full Colour Version: Cd6000 Code
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.