Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Lights
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Stuart A Handforth
[size="5"][/size]Hi all, We have a 07 Focus TDCi Climate and have just bought a 08 Fiesta Climate and my question in this, when I unlock the fiesta the side lights come on but not on the focus. Can it be done or is it a factory option.

Stuart
jeebowhite
tends to be specific to the model, I think the Ghia / Titanium equipped, it might be configurable but cant really confirm
Lenny
[quote name='Stuart A Handforth' timestamp='1313708362' post='140605']
[size="5"][/size]Hi all, We have a 07 Focus TDCi Climate and have just bought a 08 Fiesta Climate and my question in this, when I unlock the fiesta the side lights come on but not on the focus. Can it be done or is it a factory option.

Stuart
[/quote]

click my link to the guide on activating multilock on your ford, this may activate the indicators, although your car is more eco friendly by not using power and flashing the indicators ;) if you need to get ford to put it on diagnostics to do it could cost 80 if thats the case an aftermarket central locking unit is around 25 and will work the same by locking/unlocking and flashing the indicators, and is compatable with your existing key fob or fobs.

Full Colour Version: Focus Lights
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615