Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Philips Extreme Vision 100%, Blue Vision Side Bulbs, Xenon Bulbs In New Mondeo
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Zeus
[b]Hi Guys

I had been trying to find about how to change the headlight bulbs in Mondeo 2008 and which xenon bulbs should i go for. Well could not find anything so i thought i might as well pay and get them changed. There might be some members trying to find out about the new xenon looking bulbs. For all Mondeo 2007- members i have taken a few pictures before and after i got the bulbs changed. i will put them on tomorrow.

I would personally recommand [size="4"]Philips Extreme Vision 100%[/size] for very white stronge light and to get rid of yellowish bits. has to use [size="4"]philip blue visio[/size]n as side bulbs.[/b]
Zeus
There you go

see the difference..

With old sidelights

with new philips blue vision sidelights

with old dipped head lights

with Philips Extreme Vision Dipped lights

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615