Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Mondeo Ghia 2.0 Tdci
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
ricky2410
hi please help i have problems with brake lights and side lights . when the lights r turned off and i press the brake my side lights come on and all the dash lights as well when the lights r turned on the brake lights flash like a strobe light i have cheeked all the fuses and all the light connections . please help thanks ricky

ford mondeo ghia 53 plate 2.0 tdci.
mintalkin
check your brake bulbs for any broken filaments, this fault usually happens when one of the brake light filaments breaks and then touches the side light filament inside the bulb, hence when you touch your brakes it powers up the sidelights as well.
ricky2410
[quote name='ricky2410' timestamp='1313871401' post='140848']
hi please help i have problems with brake lights and side lights . when the lights r turned off and i press the brake my side lights come on and all the dash lights as well when the lights r turned on the brake lights flash like a strobe light i have cheeked all the fuses and all the light connections . please help thanks ricky

ford mondeo ghia 53 plate 2.0 tdci.
[/quote]
they are not broke when i unplug the left the problem stops and if i take the brake bolb is out then it is ok as well
and if the bolb is pluged in the earth sparks on contact please help.
mintalkin
i would fit a new bulb and clean all the connectors.

Full Colour Version: Ford Mondeo Ghia 2.0 Tdci
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.