Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
focus pocus
hi guys and girls how are you all ???
im from northants just took delivery of my 2000 plate focus im very happy to say its a fantastic car for the small amout of money i paid
just 300 pounds and its an absoulute mint car so come say hi and id love to meet some of you soon at a meet thanks for reading see you all soon.....
Lenny
[quote name='focus pocus' timestamp='1313873034' post='140855']
hi guys and girls how are you all ???
im from northants just took delivery of my 2000 plate focus im very happy to say its a fantastic car for the small amout of money i paid
just 300 pounds and its an absoulute mint car so come say hi and id love to meet some of you soon at a meet thanks for reading see you all soon.....
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum mate, you got a bargin and a half for that price mate, fair play to ya,
Are you planning any modifications. and upload some pictures

Full Colour Version: Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615