Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Streetka Hardtop
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
1gris
Hi Guys
Any suggestions on price / offers for a Streetka hardtop (Ice colour)06 model, perfect condition.
Sold the car, just looking to sell the hardtop and storage bag.
Thx
SandyCat
It's a shame you are a so far away from me because we want one for our Ice and would take it off you. Typical !
1gris
hi
I come much farther up country with work on a regular basis.
If we could meet somewhere, what price would you be looking to pay ?
Thx
SandyCat
That's brilliant because we definitely want it and would pay a fair price.

Please hold onto it until I can talk to my girlfriend tonight and see what her budget is and hopefully we can sort something out. I will contact you again this evening. Cheers :)
SandyCat
You have a message Jim :)
1gris
[quote name='SandyCat' timestamp='1314050483' post='141175']
You have a message Jim :)
[/quote]

Hi Rich

Just to confirm;
I had a look at the fixings you need at the rear for the hardtop roof. If you lower your soft top,away, and look down at the top corner near the seatbelt bracket, you are looking for a small threaded bolt with a hole in the centre. The bolt stub is probably only about 3cms high with verylittle thread on it. This is what you require to fit rear of roof to. As stated the front is held on by the unused soft top ones.
If you have to buy the brackets, they are small items, but guess that does not mean they are 50p each ;-)
Hope this helps

Gris
SandyCat
Hi Jim looks like the brackets were a cost option and Ford charge about £200 for them! Crazy.

If the situation changes like we can find a way to source them cheaply then I will let you know but for now you had better assume we can't take it.

Thanks anyway.

[img]http://www.fk-oc.com/e107_files/public/1279066649_1_FT36815_stuff.jpg[/img]
1gris
Hi Rich
What you have posted is all the bits that come with the roof. I did visit Ford garage this afternoon, and guy on parts told me ALL streetka's have the rear bracket fitted, and need nothing further to fit roof. The reason he said parts are expensive is because nobody has any reason to buy them.
As suggested, take photo of the top corner of your car with roof down,(where seat belt fixes) and post. I will confirm if req'd bracket is in place. Would not expect you to want if bracket is not fitted, but if you genuinely would like, seems silly to not have if will fit with no problem.
Regards

Gris

Full Colour Version: Streetka Hardtop
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.