Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Boy
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Alex J
Hi,

Just a quick introduction.

Im Alex and live in Newcastle upon Tyne and from tomorrow will pick up my new Fiesta Zetec 1.6 TDCI.

i look forward to being a part of the Ford Club.
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC Alex, you collect the car okay? Whats your first impressions?

Paul :)
Alex J
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1314132510' post='141281']
Welcome to FOC Alex, you collect the car okay? Whats your first impressions?

Paul :)
[/quote]

Hi Paul,

Yeah everything went smoothly.

was a bit gutted at the time getting rid of the corsa, but i love the fiesta. The engine one it seems pretty impressive.

i just want to work out the best position for a GPS mount. Would love it be be fitted through the dash etc.

I'm also glad i went for the Frosted White paint job.

so yeah my first impressions so far are extremely good.

Alex
2011fiesta
[quote name='Alex J' timestamp='1314253792' post='141460']
Hi Paul,

Yeah everything went smoothly.

was a bit gutted at the time getting rid of the corsa, but i love the fiesta. The engine one it seems pretty impressive.

i just want to work out the best position for a GPS mount. Would love it be be fitted through the dash etc.

I'm also glad i went for the Frosted White paint job.

so yeah my first impressions so far are extremely good.

Alex
[/quote]

gdgd. I fitted my tomtom one xl on an air vent mount to the left of the steering wheel. The wheel blocks the view slighty but i'm just glad i don't have to stick it to the screen anymore
Alex J
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1314478686' post='141758']
gdgd. I fitted my tomtom one xl on an air vent mount to the left of the steering wheel. The wheel blocks the view slighty but i'm just glad i don't have to stick it to the screen anymore
[/quote]

i have thought about getting an air vent.

what i have done instead, is stick the mount onto the silver panel under the radio. At first it seemed in the way of the gear stick but after a bit of adjustment, it seems perfect.
2011fiesta
[quote name='Alex J' timestamp='1314522754' post='141787']
i have thought about getting an air vent.

what i have done instead, is stick the mount onto the silver panel under the radio. At first it seemed in the way of the gear stick but after a bit of adjustment, it seems perfect.
[/quote]

ah right, i think others here have done that too.

Full Colour Version: New Boy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.