Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo 115 or 130 BHP???
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Dave87
Just signed up there! Only after buying a 2002 Ford mondeo 2.0 Tdci.
Best car i have had to date... love the car!

Only problem i have is when i phoned my insurance company and they asked if it was 115 or 130 i didn't know.... insured at the monment as 115 as its cheaper, but i want to make sure i'm covered. Checked the log book and check the front crash barrer, no info at all about BHP!

Any ideas?? :huh:
vinnyvangough
I know on the old zetecs they used to say 115PS on the airbox. Dunno if yours mentions PS anywhere like that as PS is the same as BHP.
Dave87
[quote name='vinnyvangough' post='8856' date='Dec 28 2008, 03:00 PM']I know on the old zetecs they used to say 115PS on the airbox. Dunno if yours mentions PS anywhere like that as PS is the same as BHP.[/quote]

Nothing under the engine about PS either....
SierraYankee99
Ring Ford and ask them. Microcat should hold the relevant data you require pal.
the stig
[quote name='Dave87' post='8841' date='Dec 27 2008, 11:05 PM']Just signed up there! Only after buying a 2002 Ford mondeo 2.0 Tdci.
Best car i have had to date... love the car!

Only problem i have is when i phoned my insurance company and they asked if it was 115 or 130 i didn't know.... insured at the monment as 115 as its cheaper, but i want to make sure i'm covered. Checked the log book and check the front crash barrer, no info at all about BHP!

Any ideas?? :huh:[/quote]
[font="Arial Black"][/font][color="#FF0000"][/color]very strange i own one and it clear as a daisy on the log book and on the front above the grill your insurance should know by the reg no :(
sr-performance
hi, on mates car it had a sticker on drivers side of engine where head and block join.

steve

Full Colour Version: Mondeo 115 or 130 BHP???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.