Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Mk7 Fiesta Zetec 1.6 Tdci
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Alex J
Hi,

I have just bought a new Fiesta (description in topic title) today. I traded in my Corsa 1.2 SXI 16V.

I must say for the few miles I have driven the Fiesta today, it's in a different class.

Going from a 1.2 Petrol to a 1.6 Diesel is a decent jump and you can certainly feels the difference and it certainly pulls away.

Would recommened to anyone!! from what i know of so far....

Regards

Alex
2011fiesta
[quote name='Alex J' timestamp='1314124428' post='141261']
Hi,

I have just bought a new Fiesta (description in topic title) today. I traded in my Corsa 1.2 SXI 16V.

I must say for the few miles I have driven the Fiesta today, it's in a different class.

Going from a 1.2 Petrol to a 1.6 Diesel is a decent jump and you can certainly feels the difference and it certainly pulls away.

Would recommened to anyone!! from what i know of so far....

Regards

Alex
[/quote]

You should post some pics in the fiesta section along with your first thoughts :)

What colour you get?
Alex J
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1314132906' post='141285']
You should post some pics in the fiesta section along with your first thoughts :)

What colour you get?
[/quote]

yeah i will do.

i went for the frosted white i think its called.

love it so far. just really want to get a sat nav fixed mount or something.

Full Colour Version: New Mk7 Fiesta Zetec 1.6 Tdci
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615