Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Intercooler Hose
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
nannysuedave
Hi, Where is the best place to buy a 90 deg top intercooler hose for my 2006 1.8 tdci. I seem to be getting redirected to all different web sites and none of the pics shown look anything like my hose :unsure:
johnH
mine split a few weeks back...the dealers have them on the shelf for around 40...bit ridiculus but it does the job...i can try find the part number if you wish. mine too was a 06 reg 1.8tdci zetec climate.
Barry_
[quote name='johnH' timestamp='1314188420' post='141356']
mine split a few weeks back...the dealers have them on the shelf for around 40...bit ridiculus but it does the job...i can try find the part number if you wish. mine too was a 06 reg 1.8tdci zetec climate.
[/quote]

I haven't brought my Haynes manual yet so might as well ask - where abouts is this found on the 1.8tdci??? I believe its linked upto the EGR valve which i want to strip and clean at some point but no idea where it is. Only stuff i can find via google is a detailed instructions for the 1.6 :-(

TIA
johnH
when you look into the engine bay, remove the plastic cover, and on the left at the top you will notice a thick black pipe that bends 90 degrees from front to right. thats the bad boy lol
alz
Mine went on my focus, and just as johnH says it also cost me 40, but it did come compleat with the metal pipe. only 15mins to change.

Barry_
Cheers John

Full Colour Version: Intercooler Hose
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.