Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Workshop Manual
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
chrisporter
Hi All

I have owned my C-Max for 4 months now. I see on quite a few forums the issue over the workshop manual seeing as Haynes do not do one.

Has anyone managed to get a manual?

TIA
Ford Lover
I have had my C-max 2 days now - I have been searching the web to try and find a manual or instruction book as mine did not come with one.
I too would like to hear from anyone who can tell me where to get either of these things??
I would like to know the basics of my car - sussed most of it - but you always wonder if you've missed something - plus I like to know about engine etc.
Unfortunately wrote off my beloved Mondeo in December - love the C-max - it has more character. Wanted an MPV, but didn't want to drive one!
jamesmac
My parents own a '03 C-max, they've had it for 6 years and still have no paper manual.

But they were able to get hold of one off the internet. I'll ask and see if I can find the website for all C-max owners =]
ginner999
[quote name='chrisporter' post='8850' date='Dec 28 2008, 11:51 AM']Hi All

I have owned my C-Max for 4 months now. I see on quite a few forums the issue over the workshop manual seeing as Haynes do not do one.

Has anyone managed to get a manual?

TIA[/quote]

Have you tried the TIS manual ?

Full Colour Version: Workshop Manual
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615