Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford 4500 Rds Radio Code
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
feedmybongos
Hi All,

I took my fiancée's 2006 Fiesta in to the garage to have the clutch replaced, and can only assume that they needed to disconnect the battery - the clock has reset itself and now the radio is asking for a code.

We bought the car second hand from a dealer in Southampton, and the owner's manual has a code written in the back, but having tried it seven times (waiting half an hour in between each attempt) I think it's probably wrong!

The serial number (which I got by holding down the '6' button and pressing '2') is M004526. If anyone can help me identify the actual keycode I'll be eternally grateful. Driving in silence is losing it's appeal!

Thank you very much,

Will
Preee
[quote name='feedmybongos' timestamp='1314618720' post='141873']
Hi All,

I took my fiancée's 2006 Fiesta in to the garage to have the clutch replaced, and can only assume that they needed to disconnect the battery - the clock has reset itself and now the radio is asking for a code.

We bought the car second hand from a dealer in Southampton, and the owner's manual has a code written in the back, but having tried it seven times (waiting half an hour in between each attempt) I think it's probably wrong!

The serial number (which I got by holding down the '6' button and pressing '2') is M004526. If anyone can help me identify the actual keycode I'll be eternally grateful. Driving in silence is losing it's appeal!

Thank you very much,

Will
[/quote]

Try 0451
feedmybongos
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1314632859' post='141913']
Try 0451
[/quote]

It works! Thank you so much - I'm really very grateful. I know it's unlikely, but if the opportunity ever crops up, I will buy you a pint!

Thanks again,

Will

Full Colour Version: Ford 4500 Rds Radio Code
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615