Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Fiesta Black Edition
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
mg2011
hi, i've just bought a ford fiesta black edition. it has a 'triple deck' stereo inside and i have no idea if i can replace this for a better stereo for use of mp3 and ipod. i've looked online i can find how to replace stereo but am unsure if there are any upgrade versions of the stereo i can buy to replace it with? it would be helpful if someone could tell me if i can replace this stereo and a link to a possible stereo i could buy to replace it with.
its a mark 6 black edition
thanks.
dezwez
[quote name='mg2011' timestamp='1314619430' post='141874']
hi, i've just bought a ford fiesta black edition. it has a 'triple deck' stereo inside and i have no idea if i can replace this for a better stereo for use of mp3 and ipod. i've looked online i can find how to replace stereo but am unsure if there are any upgrade versions of the stereo i can buy to replace it with? it would be helpful if someone could tell me if i can replace this stereo and a link to a possible stereo i could buy to replace it with.
its a mark 6 black edition
thanks.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
azzaparker
i have the same car and i had this issue too. Ford said they wouldn't upgrade the stereo to the next model up. the only other possibility is to put in an after market stereo. i am half way through fitting mine...its a little tricky in places! you have to cut the plastic bars running across the standard stereo and buy a new fascia for the after market stereo to fit in to. the only tricky part in doing this is disconnecting and reconnecting the heater controls.

Full Colour Version: Ford Fiesta Black Edition
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.