Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie - New Focus Titanium On Order
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Wickwick10_1
Ordered today a new White Focus Titanium with keyless entry , priv glass and 18" wheels.
[IMG]http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae23/wickwick10_1/photo.jpg[/IMG]
kevin lancelott
Very nice. ;)
Wickwick10_1
[quote name='kevin lancelott' timestamp='1314638887' post='141929']
Very nice. ;)
[/quote]
Cheers mate ! So how do I select a profile pic as you have your car on yours ?
dezwez
[quote name='Wickwick10_1' timestamp='1314639068' post='141930']
Cheers mate ! So how do I select a profile pic as you have your car on yours ?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
2011fiesta
[quote name='Wickwick10_1' timestamp='1314638657' post='141925']
Ordered today a new White Focus Titanium with keyless entry , priv glass and 18" wheels.
[IMG]http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae23/wickwick10_1/photo.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

:o Jealous! I love the new focus titaniums. Welcome to FOC Chris.

Paul :)
natz89
Hi wickwick,
i was wondering...how does the 'keyless' entry work, just doing mechanics n being into my cars but heard the keyless entry is kinda new. btw nice car =)
RichardJ
Hi Wickwick
I'm in similar postion, just waiting for my Titanium X in Candy to be made and shipped. hopefully by the end of Sept. can't wait to try the auto parking. Should i try it out first with a couple of cones. not sure about the X's standard wheels, may try to change for 17" 5x 2 spoke from an earlier model.
Wickwick10_1
[quote name='natz89' timestamp='1314651590' post='141968']
Hi wickwick,
i was wondering...how does the 'keyless' entry work, just doing mechanics n being into my cars but heard the keyless entry is kinda new. btw nice car =)
[/quote]
Keyless works by leaving key in pocket and as you pull handle the car opens, jump in press start button and your away !! Locking the car you just shut door and press button on the handle !!!
Wickwick10_1
[quote name='RichardJ' timestamp='1314913975' post='142427']
Hi Wickwick
I'm in similar postion, just waiting for my Titanium X in Candy to be made and shipped. hopefully by the end of Sept. can't wait to try the auto parking. Should i try it out first with a couple of cones. not sure about the X's standard wheels, may try to change for 17" 5x 2 spoke from an earlier model.
I have a few friends who have the X and don't rate the park assist - they said it's quicker to park it yourself but each to their own. LED's look good tho !!
[/quote]
Wickwick10_1
[quote name='2011fiesta' timestamp='1314649666' post='141960']
:o Jealous! I love the new focus titaniums. Welcome to FOC Chris.

Cheers Paul

Paul :)
[/quote]
Paul Smith
nice pic
:)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.