Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whatd Models Have Front De-Mister ?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
mr benn
Hi guys. I am thinking about buying a Modeo. Went to see one today and noticed it has a de-mister on the screen.

Like some others that have posted , I might find this unfortunately distracting in my crazy head world !

Just wonder if this is standard on all models ? We are looking at Mondeos around the 2005 to 2006 era.

Thanks in advance.
Tori
Ghia x has it. But i know my mates lx doesnt have it
FastFordFife
my ghia has is
mr benn
Cheers guys. We've ended up getting a Focus - wifey's decision. Drives nicely and doesnt have an annoying quck clear screen. Just wish Id realised the next model was a bit larger - thiugh we wouldve had to pay more for just a bigger boot , so maybe not that gutted !

I may look to swap my Astra for soemthing a bit larger if we need it , and would happily get a Mondeo , as long as it doesnt have the Quick Clear screen , which so many seem to hate !
cyb
[quote name='mr benn' timestamp='1316376211' post='144676']
as long as it doesnt have the Quick Clear screen , which so many seem to hate !
[/quote]

why? best thing since sliced bread ...

saves loads of faffing about on frosty cold mornings B) . First car I've ever had with one on and it really proved its worth last winter. I shall certainly miss it if I change to a non-Ford
cyb
double post
Tori
i love my 100000 lines that run down my windscreen.. i don't notice them til my fiance says *look at the lines on the windscreen* then it distracts me! haha
cyb
[quote name='Tori' timestamp='1316464027' post='144839']
i love my 100000 lines that run down my windscreen.. i don't notice them til my fiance says *look at the lines on the windscreen* then it distracts me! haha
[/quote]

but that's the point your vision when looking at the road ahead will not see the lines. Strictly speaking it shouldn't be called a de-mister as its really there to remove the ice and frost - which will save your fiancée getting out and scraping the windscreen during the winter months :D
Tori
[quote name='cyb' timestamp='1316499101' post='144868']
but that's the point your vision when looking at the road ahead will not see the lines. Strictly speaking it shouldn't be called a de-mister as its really there to remove the ice and frost - which will save your fiancée getting out and scraping the windscreen during the winter months :D
[/quote]

Thats so true! He used to de ice my car all the time in winter. Although by winter I won't have this car

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.