Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warm Start Problems
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Maz72
Hi

I have a 2005 mondeo TDCI 130,The problem im getting is when the cars been driven around and is warm it struggles to start,it always does start but it seems like theres no fast cranking when i turn the key.Cold starts no problem,could this be a low fuel pressure problem,or might it be worth changing cam or crank sensor (it never cuts out while driving).Its got a brand new ford battery on it,Any info would be much appreciated Thanks
mintalkin
there was a pmc update to cure a warm non start problem,so i would talk to ford about it.
itsrelfy
Hi

I had this on my mondeo, and i got it solved by taking it to my local ford dealer, they updated the ecu software and also re calibrated the injectors, cost about 100 quid all in. the problem never returned.

Regards
Adrian

Full Colour Version: Warm Start Problems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615