Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Facebook Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
cyb
Can I ask a favour of those of you who use facebook?

I need as many as possible to click on the like button on my page which will help me get a direct url line via face book to Flickr, which I am then hoping I can use to promote some of my photography.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colin-Brammer/240617609308170

If you wish to view my Flickr sets the current link via Filckr is;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/colinbrammer/sets

Thanks to all in advance :)
DanGull
Anything with Lincoln Cathedral pictured - I like.

Done.
cyb
[quote name='DanGull' timestamp='1314710294' post='142030']
Anything with Lincoln Cathedral pictured - I like.

Done.
[/quote]

Cheers Dan - hope the wedding went well B)
DanGull
Thanks. It was AWESOME - to come out of there to perfect weather and the bells ringing for us is something I will never forget.
andy_1984
done :)

just wondering though how you manage to sell your photos. ive got some excellent shots, all sort of nature and scenic shots from when im fishing. i guess im a kind of enthusiastic amateur photographer and put a little more thought in to the photos than just point and shoot.

wouldnt mind making a few quid out of some photos even if its only enough to buy new fishing rods or reels :)
cyb
[quote name='andy_1984' timestamp='1315133910' post='142744']
done :)

just wondering though how you manage to sell your photos. ive got some excellent shots, all sort of nature and scenic shots from when im fishing. i guess im a kind of enthusiastic amateur photographer and put a little more thought in to the photos than just point and shoot.

wouldnt mind making a few quid out of some photos even if its only enough to buy new fishing rods or reels :)
[/quote]

If you haven't all ready done so I would suggest you open a Flickr account post and more importantly [b]tag[/b] your images. If you make the account public you may get people asking if they may use one or two of your images free of charge - remember sometimes it's better to get known for your images/style and once you are known for reliable quality photography you'll find it easier to sell images. I would also suggest maybe ask a local shop (fishing tackle shop?) if you can display some of your work.
andy_1984
ive been slowly catagorising all my shots for a fishing website im creating and on facebook. theres no real intention to make money from them but a little pocket money once in a blue moon sounds good. i just wondered how people do it. ill try out flickr B)

Full Colour Version: Facebook Help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.