Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: focus
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
wfc
hi all have a problem with my heated front windowscreen only half seems to be working
Liongolfer
Seems to be a common fault as there loads of posts on here regarding it, mine hasn't got the quickclear windscreen, but just wacking it on full blast heat, window and air con seems to do the job adequetly
SierraYankee99
The screen is split into 2 halves for the heater. Theres a connection behind the scuttle panel on each side. This could have got corroded on the faulty side or simply have come disconnected. Have heard of this happening many times on the Mk1 Mondeo but never yet on a Focus lol. You could well be my first
wfc
heated front window only half working and also when i turn off ignition temp gauge and fuel gauge go to half way
stupideejay
Lo WFC,
With you having a heated windscreen how do you find
when driving at night, oncoming cars' headlights. I have a heated front screen and yeah great during the winter but when driving at night the screen creates a massive 'star effect'. Its irritating me something bad.
mintalkin
some focus have two fuses for the windscreen,left and right. i think its fuse 14 for the r.h.side and fuse 16 for the l.h side so check these first.
w2575
Yep had the exact same problem on mine , only passanger side was working , was told its the windscreen wiper drive rods that catch on the screen connectors and chew them up , well known problem !

Full Colour Version: focus
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.