I have a fault with my ABS light on my dash. Its an intermittent one in that it comes on after start up or later and can go out on its own. Its not affected by bumps in the road braking is fine. I've done the following:-
- cleaned dash circuit board and had LED checked (working OK and solder joint OK).
- checked the dash board using the 'trip button in and turned key to the "II" position, again all OK.
- had a diagnostic check done, no error codes appeared and the only thing to note was that "stop switch 1" was OK but nothing against "stop switch 2" wasn't found.
- Fitted new brake switch because of above, no change.
- checked fuses etc and found them OK.