Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Duke0779
Hi everyone, my name is Nick and I am the proud owner of one of the 100th anniversary Fiesta Centuras, picked it up yesterday. I traded in my two year old Titanium for it.
dezwez
[quote name='Duke0779' timestamp='1314959942' post='142473']
Hi everyone, my name is Nick and I am the proud owner of one of the 100th anniversary Fiesta Centuras, picked it up yesterday. I traded in my two year old Titanium for it.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Duke0779
Thanks very much. B)
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC,

looking forward to some pics of it

Paul :)
Duke0779
Will do, soon as I figure out how to put them up, although it looks very much like yours.
2011fiesta
[quote name='Duke0779' timestamp='1315144468' post='142776']
Will do, soon as I figure out how to put them up, although it looks very much like yours.
[/quote]

Personally, I use Photobucket. Create an account there and upload your pics, then hover over the pic - click 'share', then click 'get link code', and copy the code for 'IMG for bulletin boards & forums', then paste it into your post here.

:)

Full Colour Version: New Member
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.