Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie With A Streetka
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
davidmartin
Hello :)
I have just brought a 2003 StreetKa Luxury
I purchased the car from a salvage yard, needing a Drivers Door, Drivers side front Wing, and a little bit of panel beating. The car is currenty not in use until I get at least the door (and some Tax!)
I am going to post in the relevent section to see if anybody is breaking one, as the sooner the car is on the road, the better
You can see the Reg number in the picture, so I don't know if the previous owner was a member on here? As it is a private reg, someone may recognise it? I'm hoping so.
Anyway.... I have attatched a picture of it's good side.... Hope you all like it.
dezwez
[quote name='davidmartin' timestamp='1314978592' post='142510']
Hello :)
I have just brought a 2003 StreetKa Luxury
I purchased the car from a salvage yard, needing a Drivers Door, Drivers side front Wing, and a little bit of panel beating. The car is currenty not in use until I get at least the door (and some Tax!)
I am going to post in the relevent section to see if anybody is breaking one, as the sooner the car is on the road, the better
You can see the Reg number in the picture, so I don't know if the previous owner was a member on here? As it is a private reg, someone may recognise it? I'm hoping so.
Anyway.... I have attatched a picture of it's good side.... Hope you all like it.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
try feabay for your parts always breaking on there
davidmartin
Hi, Thanks.
I have had a good look on ebay, there are a few, but not so many in the blue.
Like you say though, there will always be more popping up now and then, will have to keep looking.

Just thought too. Also need an Alloy Wheel.

Full Colour Version: Newbie With A Streetka
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615