Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Central Locking
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
cdcrossy
hi i have a ford focus titanium 2006 model and just have had the door lock removed and replaced ford part 80.00 then 2 wires for door 19.00 after that the door opened and closed but if i lock with fob and unlock with fob then th door i had fixed will not open via outside handle but if i pull inside handle the door opens please can anyone help thanks in advance
Preee
Maybe it needs programming read your manual on setting door locking
Lenny
[quote name='cdcrossy' timestamp='1315062552' post='142645']
hi i have a ford focus titanium 2006 model and just have had the door lock removed and replaced ford part 80.00 then 2 wires for door 19.00 after that the door opened and closed but if i lock with fob and unlock with fob then th door i had fixed will not open via outside handle but if i pull inside handle the door opens please can anyone help thanks in advance
[/quote]

See my link below on setting up multi-Lock try doing the process, it may work correctly after that.
see Link below
cdcrossy
hi thanks for quick reply but it never worked i tried resetting the locking and the holding the unlock and lock buttons someone said it would have to be syncd up via comp tool in garage is this right :)
Lenny
[quote name='cdcrossy' timestamp='1315154897' post='142796']
hi thanks for quick reply but it never worked i tried resetting the locking and the holding the unlock and lock buttons someone said it would have to be syncd up via comp tool in garage is this right :)
[/quote]

Must be mate, ive even heard of ford activating the footwell lights that are alrady wired via the ecu so i wouldnt be surprised :)
cdcrossy
i know seems mad that u have to get it reprogrammed but ill go and see the fella and see if it is that ill keep ya posted thanks for your help

Full Colour Version: Focus Central Locking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615