Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is is worth getting an 08 plate cmax
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
tom71
Hi there, this is my first post on here. Have just test driven a c max zetec 1.6 i and found it to be a great car. Though after getting home i have now read loads of people complaining about the loss of power and other faults. Am i right in thinking this fault is with the Diesel model and has now been in fact fixed? The car i have agreed to buy is the new model out at the beginning of the year so i am hoping that all these faults have been fixed. Should i kust walk away from it??

Tom
tom71
Well after doing as much reading as possable, it seems to me that all the probs were or are with the diesel engines and the older cars. It seems to be the 04/ 05 years.
RUSSBUS
WE GOT A USED 07 1.6 PETROL VETEC IN MAY AND WE HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS , I WOULD RECOMEND ONE AS A GOOD FAMILY MOTOR
tom71
Thought i would post an update on our 85 C max. Car has been a complete joy to own. Its just done 6000 miles and drives great. I would say its one of the best family cars i have ever driven. Very comfy, kids love the tinted glass and blinds built in.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.