Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting Behind Instrument Panel
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
AndyKefc
I have only had my 61 plate focus a few days and I placed my ipod above the usb port in the glovebox little did I know next to it was an open space my ipod is now lodged somewere behind the instrument panel I cant get my hand through the ipod isnt small so I would guess the furthest it could have dropped would be behind stereo just wondered if anyone had any ideas?
Preee
[quote name='AndyKefc' timestamp='1315431409' post='143287']
I have only had my 61 plate focus a few days and I placed my ipod above the usb port in the glovebox little did I know next to it was an open space my ipod is now lodged somewere behind the instrument panel I cant get my hand through the ipod isnt small so I would guess the furthest it could have dropped would be behind stereo just wondered if anyone had any ideas?
[/quote]
What about taking the glovebox out its only about 7 screws, its probably behind the heater matrix

Full Colour Version: Getting Behind Instrument Panel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.