Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Mk1 Ford Focus Owner
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
jusali
Hi
We've recently got a mk1 Ford Focus tddci.
We're a family of four and I bumped into these forums whilst researching towbar fitment.
Having had the car 2 mths now I'm very happy had a volvo t4 before which just ate all our cash :(
I look forward to having a look around
Cheers
Jus
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Lenny
Welcome to the forum,
if you haven't fitted your tow bar yet this linkmay be of interest [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-Ford-Focus-7-Pin-Towbar-Electrical-Wiring-Kit-/310339023685?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Touring_Travel&hash=item4841a5b345"]Click Here[/url] supplied with full fitting instructions saves alot of hassle mate B)
stef123
Hello and welcome :)

you will be happy to know that the mk1 focus is a doddle to fit a towbar :D
jusali
Thanks for that Lenny!
Yeah I had a look at your instructions Stef123 it's making me consider fitting it myself!
Cheers
Jus

Full Colour Version: Hi Mk1 Ford Focus Owner
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615