Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats This Part Called---It Rattles/knocks
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
I've had a knocking/rattle from the rear offside.
I thought it was something to do with the Towbar/lighting i fitted...After striping the boot out about 3 times and damaging the shock absorber i think i've now located the source ..But i'm a car numpty so not sure what its called

thanks nyck

Thats the rear anti roll bar drop link.
Hopefully you may just need new bushes
I picked one up yesterday 14+vat..Hopefully that will sort it


This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.