Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member, Frozen White Fiesta Project
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
PaulWez
Hey all! Just decided to become a member even though I've had my fiesta for nearly 9months now.

So far changes are:

colour coded rear mudflaps
zetec S rear roof spoiler
rear carbon vinyl
rear valance sprayed black
gloss black vinyl under headlights
carbon panel at front badge
DMB badges all round
sunstrip
front lower bumper carbon vinyl wrapped
AP Coilovers fitted lowered 90mm front and 75mm rear

Coilover kit is excellent, front is wound down to bottom stops and rear doesn't even have the adjusters fitted in it. Is as low as can be with this particular kit. Handles excellent, like glue on corners plus michelin pilot tyres all round helps too :)

next plans are to change the wheels, I have white fx2's to put on at some point, they're boxed in the garage.

hope these pics have uploaded correctly below to show what I've done so far, all the work that has been done on the car and that is listed has been carried out by myself.

2011fiesta
Excellent looking fiesta, Welcome to FOC.

Paul :)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615