Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Galaxy Aspen Help Me
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
mountainbikerjohnny
Hi there

im new to all this, and have just become the proud of a green Ford Galaxy Aspen that i won on ebay for 250, anyway the other day it arrived on the back of a flat bed lorry, and after some petrol and a new battery starts first time every time, it has just had new brakes all round, Four new tyres, and two new seat belts to pass the MOT, there is two problems though that i cannot solve, both wing mirrors are damaged beyond repair and after go round a few scrap yards found two, my question is how do i fit them they are the maunal type and i cannot see any screws on the door cards to remove them so i can fit the mechinism through please help
mintalkin
are there any triangular plastic covers on the inside of the door where the mirror sttsches, if there is these usually pull off the reveal the mounting screws for the mirror.
mountainbikerjohnny
[quote name='mintalkin' timestamp='1315938690' post='144012']
are there any triangular plastic covers on the inside of the door where the mirror sttsches, if there is these usually pull off the reveal the mounting screws for the mirror.
[/quote]

done all that my questions is where the electric window switch on the door card is where the maunal adjuster is, i need to feed the cables to rig it up

Full Colour Version: Ford Galaxy Aspen Help Me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.