Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To Say Hello And Ask A Tag Advice
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Smith28
Hello guys. Ive allways owned nissans but i invested in a focus and love it. Its like a little go-cart lol. Might even drop a 1.8 in there ZOOooom. :-)

I have a 52 reg focus 1.6. Zetec SE. id just like to know if any 1 will know why my focus on a tick over goes up and down between 1000rpm and 800 rpm. It sounds like its going so low the engine sounds like its going to stall.

Id much appricate some advice in hope to fix this niggling problem.
dezwez
[quote name='Smith28' timestamp='1315949255' post='144053']
Hello guys. Ive allways owned nissans but i invested in a focus and love it. Its like a little go-cart lol. Might even drop a 1.8 in there ZOOooom. :-)

I have a 52 reg focus 1.6. Zetec SE. id just like to know if any 1 will know why my focus on a tick over goes up and down between 1000rpm and 800 rpm. It sounds like its going so low the engine sounds like its going to stall.

Id much appricate some advice in hope to fix this niggling problem.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Smith28
Hello dezwez. Hows u today?? And thanks for ur reply bud ;-))
andy_1984
stick to one thread you will get more results instead of posting it 3 times in different forums :P

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/26878-weird-rpm/
Smith28
I didnt know what i was doing lol. Noobie but i found the right place in end. ;-p

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615