Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Change Hwadlight Bulbs On New Focus !!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Wickwick10_1
Chaps I collect my new Focos Titanium next week and wondered how easy it is to change front headlight bulbs ? Normally it's a nightmare removing the lamp but not sure on the latest models ? Looking to change only side light bulbs at the moment to LED.Cheers Chaps
Wickwick10_1
Please excuse spelling as just noticed mistakes on previous thread ! Not used to this phone yet lol !!!
xxtrickzxx
[quote name='Wickwick10_1' timestamp='1315949775' post='144057']
Chaps I collect my new Focos Titanium next week and wondered how easy it is to change front headlight bulbs ? Normally it's a nightmare removing the lamp but not sure on the latest models ? Looking to change only side light bulbs at the moment to LED.Cheers Chaps
[/quote]
hi there,changed my side lights and headlights last week,the units come out alot easier than the mk2 ones(not that they were hard) as for the bulbs the headlights are a doddle,the side lights you have that long plastic bulb holder again in the small hole,i used a pair of long nose pliers to grip it and twist it to remove the bulb,took me 20 mins to do all 4 bulbs,hope this helps :)
Wickwick10_1
Sounds good mate ! You put LED's in your side lights ? What headlight bulbs you used ?
xxtrickzxx
[quote name='Wickwick10_1' timestamp='1315950688' post='144066']
Sounds good mate ! You put LED's in your side lights ? What headlight bulbs you used ?
[/quote]
no mate this time i put philips blue vision in to give a more xenon looking white light,you get all four bulbs in a pack,ive had them before in a previous car and as long as you dont expect them to look blue your fine,they actually give a white light rather than the standard yellowish light bulbs,brighter too.
Wickwick10_1
It's the White look I want ! Where from ? How much if you don't mind me asking and also what code / model are they ?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.