Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2005 Mondeo Lx Blaupunkt Sat Nav
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
emmaur1
Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help. Just purchased a Mondeo LX, 55 plate and it has a Blaupunkt sat nav. Was given the CD by the seller but he also mentioned that I will need the SD card as well. Is he correct about this and if so where will I get one from?

Thanks

Drew
emmaur1
I believe there are two models of sat nav. I believe mine is the Travel Pilot ex. It looks like this anyway: http://bit.ly/nahuFb
mintalkin
never had a sd card with mine just the disc,that was on an 06 plate.
emmaur1
[quote name='mintalkin' timestamp='1315983748' post='144089']
never had a sd card with mine just the disc,that was on an 06 plate.
[/quote]

I have a CD that states it is a Blaupunkt Back Up CD, however when I insert this in the slot above the sat nav, it still asks me to insert sat nav cd on the display. Is this the right CD to use and the right place to put it?
mintalkin
i must admit i have never come across a back up cd,on the travelpilot i had you put a map disc into the cd slot,let the unit work out your navigation,when it was done you could remove the disc so you could play cds and the unit would remember your navigation which was just programmed in.
emmaur1
Well ive found out that the back-up CD Rom I have is for a different sat nav completely.

Anyone know if a Travelpilot E CD will work, It looks like theyre there is no difference between EX and E discs?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615