Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Tango-Fiesta
Just wanted to say hi as I'm a new member. I've been looking at this site for a week and partly helped make my decision about buying a Fiesta (again). A little about me... I'm 23 and my first car was a purple Fiesta which I adored. After an unfortunate accident it died a death. I've always wanted another one ever since. So, after spotting an exceptional bargain in the autotrader this weekend I have brought a 58 plate Fiesta Style + in metallic tango red, 3dr (hence the name). I must admit I'm very impressed and love it already. So I may be lurking asking questions for a while and look forward to speaking to you all.
jmurray01
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC Linzi

Full Colour Version: Hi All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615