Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Everyone!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
hans moleman
Just bought my first ford today. Its only a standard 2001 1.4 focus lx but its just what i wanted, after driving a bigger car for to long. Been out in the car all morning and already love it, so easy to get used to. Looking forward to learning about the car and hopefully having a few small problems (nothing major :) )so that i can get my hands dirty.
dezwez
[quote name='hans moleman' timestamp='1316268810' post='144487']
Just bought my first ford today. Its only a standard 2001 1.4 focus lx but its just what i wanted, after driving a bigger car for to long. Been out in the car all morning and already love it, so easy to get used to. Looking forward to learning about the car and hopefully having a few small problems (nothing major :) )so that i can get my hands dirty.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
2011fiesta
Welcome to FOC Ross

Full Colour Version: Hi Everyone!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.