Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door Rattle
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
baldinio
Got a rattle coming from near side back passenger door. More so when music on. Had door panel off and can't find anything loose. Anybody any ideas?
H3lly
Does it sound like something rolling around inside the door. I hear the same thing if so, but mainly when cornering. I'm still clueless as to what the cause is and haven't had the card off to investigate it yet.
baldinio
[quote name='H3lly' timestamp='1316307636' post='144565']
Does it sound like something rolling around inside the door. I hear the same thing if so, but mainly when cornering. I'm still clueless as to what the cause is and haven't had the card off to investigate it yet.
[/quote]
No more a vibration noise. Changed some broken clips but still there. Very annoying.

Full Colour Version: Door Rattle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615