Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Management
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Smith28
Hi. I've got a focus 1.6 zetec 2002 model.

Today I've been trying to put a tail pipe on the end of my exsaust. I got it on then when I went out to drive car my engine management light stayed on.

I then got told if I disconnect the battery it should go out and reset. Do I did it. When I started car up sure enough it stayed out. BUZZIN. "So I thought". Cause when I went bk out a hour later there was the light bk on again.

No loss in power and drives fine. But every time I take battery off for 10 seconds and start the car it keeps going out until I take key out and start it bk up.

Has any of my fellow focus or ford owners have any idea what on earth is going on??
Any solutions and replys much appreciated :-)
stef123
what sort of tail pipe were you fitting? just a bolt on job or was it a weld on type?
Smith28
Just a bolt on tip m8

Full Colour Version: Engine Management
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615