Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Lynsey1
Hi everyone,

I am just new to this forum and i need help!!!

I want to buy a new fiesta, i worked three jobs over the summer and saved 4500, i am sure it would be the sensible option to buy a 1.25 or 1.4 zetec but i would love the 1.6 zetec s model. Now i dont want to be atupid and get this car and realise its expensive to run, when i google the fuel consumption compared to the 1.4 zetec there is not a huge difference, i have also checked with my insurance company and that doesnt go up too much.

So i basically need to now if they day to day running of the zetec s is going to be too expensive for me (tyres, petrol ect)

Thanks guys
Lynsey

FYI i am a student with a part time job!!! haha
Ryan9684
It's not anymore expensive to run than the 1.25 or 1.4 really. My ex had the 1.25 and i had the 1.6 and i had the same fuel consumption when driving both. My fuel consumption was pretty high but thats because of how i drive rather than the engine type.

If you can afford it though deffo get the zetec s, it looks a million times better with the bodykit and the 17 inch wheels.

Full Colour Version: Fiesta 1.6 Zetec S
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.