Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Management & Juddering
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
messsi
Hello.
I had the engine management light on my display. So I was advised to change coil pack & plugs. Have done this twice now - each time I change them it does solve the problem. But only for about 3 months a time!
The light has come back on an this time the engine miss fires as I can hear it in my exhaust an judders when I put my foot down.
I have done that self diagnostic an it comes with the code d900. Has anybody got any recommendations on what the real problem is or how I can sort it
Car is a focus mk2 2005 1.6 zetec

Thanks Johnny!
mintalkin
D900 is just a can-bus communication error code,and a lot of things could pull up this code,you need to get a fault code reader on your car and find out the proper fault codes.
artscot79
[quote name='mintalkin' timestamp='1316455488' post='144813']
D900 is just a can-bus communication error code,and a lot of things could pull up this code,you need to get a fault code reader on your car and find out the proper fault codes.
[/quote]

is it a ti-vct or standard 1.6 check for water leaking onto the bay and coil pack and in the spark plug holes

Full Colour Version: Engine Management & Juddering
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.