Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
jd-mogsy
hi folks, just signed up, picking up my 08 plate mondeo ghia on friday, after several years of driving 'unmentionables' on here! Its in ambition blue with 18" alloys, can't wait to get it! looking foward to hearing tips and ideas about my new car! thanks all. :D
dezwez
[quote name='jd-mogsy' timestamp='1316461767' post='144826']
hi folks, just signed up, picking up my 08 plate mondeo ghia on friday, after several years of driving 'unmentionables' on here! Its in ambition blue with 18" alloys, can't wait to get it! looking foward to hearing tips and ideas about my new car! thanks all. :D
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
jmurray01
Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B)

I have a tip for you - [i]Enjoy it! :)

[/i]They are superb cars, it will last you a long time if you look after it.
Lenny
Welcome to the forum,
when you get a momment, join photobucket and link some pictures of your new car to the post.
what colour are you looking for and any modifications planned? B)

Full Colour Version: Hello All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615