Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server Downtime Notice – 20th September 2011
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Steve

This is to notify everyone that the club server will have a downtime of approx 3 hours whilst we perform a hardware upgrade. We have an allocated window of 3 hours between the following times

15.00 – 18.00 GMT
09:00 – 12:00 CDT (GMT -0500)
24.00 Midight Tuesday Sydney Australia

on the 20th September 2011

stef123
cheers for the heads up steve
fishpond 47
Yep thanks for the heads up Steve
Lenny
[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Thanks Steve, Im going to be lost for those long 3 hours,:(
is there any modification i could do to my car that takes 3 hours so i wont be feeling the absence[/size][/font]

Danny87
Thanks for the letting us know, means I won't be confused what's happening when I come back later :P

Dan
Steve
all done.. took 15 mins to add the hardware.. sorted!
Lenny
[quote name='Steve' timestamp='1316530346' post='144926']
[/quote]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"]
[font="Calibri"][size="3"][/size][/font]Very happy with the way the forums works at present mate, [/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]But will the hardware you installed make any difference to the member experience on the site, or how we use the site,[/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Just interested thats all :unsure: [/size][/font]

jeebowhite
[quote name='Steve' timestamp='1316530346' post='144926']
[/quote]

15 minutes!!! that was a bl00dy long 15 minutes... lol I was lost I had to spend my time actually being paid to work instead of enjoying the forums!!!

Having said that I came on when it was down, saw that the downtime was up to three hours, and didnt try again lol :P

I agree with Lenny, will be interesting to see what the updates do :)
stef123
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1316613273' post='145059']
15 minutes!!! that was a bl00dy long 15 minutes... lol I was lost [b]I had to spend my time actually being paid to work instead of enjoying the forums!![/b]
[/quote]

lmao, nightmare that ay :lol:
jeebowhite
seriously, it was a nightmare... actually working and getting paid for it, I much prefer to be paid and sit on the forums... :rolleyes:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615